Thursday 30 July 2009

Welcome to my blog

Dear readers,

welcome to my blog which help you to have more information about Burundian people,ex-combatants in burundi and their projects especially in CEDAC organisation....

I have created the blog in order to share ideas with others around the world and invite them to join us in the initiative of rebuilding in Burundi. Please, if you are interested in our work, we would like to hear from you... so please leave comments!

I'll put on the blog the news from CEDAC and our partners, information on our campaigns, and photos and videos of activities and members. I'll put also reflections on events in Burundi and the process of peace building.

Please make yourself at home. Ce blog est un espace bilingue, donc vous pouvez meme laisser les commentaires en francais.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Eric,just keep on moving we appreciate your work.Your support will come very soon
    Go beyond my friend.Tu brises les préjugés.
    Ferdinand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! Will look forward to hearing more from you and CEDAC in future!

    ReplyDelete